Braves vs. Mariners!


Since I have never been to a professional baseball game, Zack has been determined to take me while we are living so close to Seattle. Luckily Zack's favorite team, the Atlanta Braves, were playing the Seattle Mariners which only happens once every few years due to the different leagues they are in. I have come to learn this is a big deal! He hasn't seen the Braves play since he was a youngin. I don't know if it was the great seats he got us or all the bright lights but his face was a glowing! O boy was he stoked!

My highlight was this cool art piece hanging in the entrance at Safeco stadium. Who knew there was cool art at baseball stadiums? If you look closely this art piece is made up of white baseball bats. Pretty cool. I like!

I must admit I quite enjoyed this game. I am coming to learn that there is much more to baseball than just hitting or catching the ball. During the game I learned when to throw a fast or curve ball, when to swing, and that you never want to strike out looking! My other favorite moments of the game were the walk out songs and my very first baseball bratwurst!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaaaa yes! Welcome to the wonderful world of being a Gunn-wife. I may have been a big softball player, but I had only been to a couple pro baseball games before we got married. Now ... I've lost count. Come down and we'll go to an Angel's game!

    ReplyDelete